Your Alpine Adventure
Hiking and Mountain Tours in the Dolomites
Here, in the heart of UNESCO world heritage site that is the Dolomites, known as “the most beautiful mountains in the world”,
mountain enthusiasts will be spoilt for choice.
- Beautiful, shaded forest trails and lovely hiking tours begin directly outside our panoramic Hotel Obkircher (European long-distance hiking trail no. E5 passes right by our doorstep!)
- Magnificent mountain hikes in the Dolomites, around the Latemar and Catinaccio massifs
- Easy summit tour to Corno Nero (2,317m)
- Romantic rambling trail around Lago di Carezza, one of the most idyllic locations in South Tyrol
- Geological discovery hike in the Rio delle Foglie gorge
- Adventures on the rock face: on the Catinaccio, you can look forward to both exhilarating climbs and classic climbing routes!
- Free admission to two guided hikes per week, organised by the Nova Ponente tourist board
Your host, Armin Pfeifer, accompanies guests on twice-weekly guided hiking tours, beginning at our hiking hotel in the Dolomites. Maybe you’ll join him some day and experience some of the loveliest places in the area… stunning views guaranteed!
PS: of course, we’ll be delighted to help you with personal tips and recommendations at any time. Just ask us!
Val d’Ega, particularly famous for the Catinaccio and Latemar mountains, is just perfect for mountain bikers. Pleasure tours through unique countryside and challenging single trails are enough to get any bike enthusiast’s heart racing. Leave your bike at home and visit the bike hire shop, with a selection of high-quality bikes, just a stone’s throw away from our hotel in the Dolomites.
You can also find an e-bike rental station close to our panoramic Hotel Obkircher in Nova Ponente. We also have lockable underground bike storage, meaning your bikes will be safe and sound for the duration of your stay with us.