Out and about on two wheels
Everything you need for the perfect biking holiday in South Tyrol
The Eggental valley with its world-famous rose garden and Latemar peak is an insider tip – and not just for hikers. Cyclists will also find the perfect paradise for letting off steam uphill and downhill around our panorama hotel in South Tyrol.
- Unique bike tours through the landscape of all lengths and difficulty ratings, e.g. the Canyon Tour with unique views of the Eggental and Etschtal valleys, a chance for a refreshment break at one of several lodges and the Maria Weißenstein pilgrimage site
- 1 E-Bike tour once a week
- Daily guided E-bike tour in different ability groups (25 € per tour)
- Leisurely e-biking tours for families e.g. to the state capital of Bolzano or to the surrounding farms and hamlets
- A rewarding mountain biking summit tour up to the Weißhorn (2,317 m)
- Fantastic single trails from the beginner-friendly forest trail to the challenging downhill adventure
- Bike and e-bike hire in the village: leave your bike safely at home and rent out a top class model by one of the leading brands!
- Professional cyclists appreciate the close proximity to many of the famous Dolomite roads and several challenging passes
- Many advantages for bikers are available at the Obkircher bike hotel itself such as a lockable underground bike parking, insider tour recommendations etc.
Our experienced partners in the village offer mountain bike and e-bike hire as well as insider tips and guided cycling tours to known destinations, from Monday to Saturday.
Taster tours are also available such as technique training incl. half-day tours for putting into practice what you have learnt. A repair and accessories service complete the offer.
Experience even more fun, views and an adrenaline rush on two wheels with the certified bike guides of the Eggental valley!
Val d’Ega, particularly famous for the Catinaccio and Latemar mountains, is just perfect for mountain bikers. Pleasure tours through unique countryside and challenging single trails are enough to get any bike enthusiast’s heart racing. Leave your bike at home and visit the bike hire shop, with a selection of high-quality bikes, just a stone’s throw away from our hotel in the Dolomites.